You may make payments for all your Vitality Memberships, Life, Health and Personal Accident policies
securely, at the touch of your fingertips with AIA Pay
your Singapore Issued VISA, Mastercard Credit Cards or PayNow via your respective bank’s mobile
The following payment services are available:
- New Application (First 12 months)
- Addition of Supplementary Benefit (Riders)
- Change of Payment Frequency
- GIRO Enrolment (DBS/POSB Bank A/C holder)
- Credit Card Enrolment
View our demo videos on:
- How to set up GIRO and Recurring Credit Card Arrangements using AIA Pay EZ, please click here.
- How to make payment using AIA Pay EZ, please click here.
- How to make payments via PayNow using AIA Pay EZ, please click here.
To view the guide to using PayNow, please click here.
FAQ: Discontinuation of SingPass (OneKey)
Why is SingPass (OneKey) being removed as an Authentication Method for transacting with
The Singapore Government had announced the discontinuation of the OneKey Token because of low
and the availability of alternative two-factor authentication methods, such as SingPass
In line with this announcement, we are phasing out the use of SingPass (OneKey) as an
method for transacting with AIA. This means that, from 01 Aug 2020, you will not be able to
SingPass (OneKey) to authenticate post-sale service request or access Pay EZ to make premium
What are the other methods of authentication for transacting with AIA?
You may authenticate your transactions with AIA using SMS 2FA OTP or SingPass Mobile.
- SMS 2FA OTP: A One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile phone number
- SingPass Mobile: Scan the QR code with your SingPass Mobile App and securely
authenticate your transaction using face recognition, fingerprint or 6-digit passcode.
Would I still be able to use SingPass SMS 2FA to transact with AIA?
No, SingPass SMS 2FA will be phased out. To authenticate your transactions with AIA, please
use SMS 2FA OTP or SingPass Mobile.
I do not have a registered SMS OTP number with AIA or SingPass Mobile App. What should I
We strongly encourage you to activate your My AIA SG account and SingPass Mobile for
seamless access our digital services.
- Activate your My AIA SG Account and the SMS 2FA OTP will be sent
to your registered mobile number the next time you transact with us. Learn how to
register for My AIA SG here.
- Download the SingPass Mobile App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and
follow the on-screen instructions to complete a one-time setup. For more information,
please refer to this guide.